Saturday, March 14, 2015

Poor Monkey

This is Poor Monkey out in the snow.
Our little dog, Jaws, has recently been having issues with Monkey, although he's had him for quite a while. A couple of weeks ago, Jaws insisted on bringing Monkey outside, and left him outside.  Oh well, I thought.  He just forgot to bring him in.  I brought Monkey in, but that was not the end of it.  The next day, Monkey was again banished to the great outdoors.  Once again, a person returned him inside.  Next day, Jaws took Monkey out and hid him under the deck.  For the next few days, he brought Monkey out into the sun during the day, and put him back under the deck at night.   Monkey was ignored for a few days, and then, suddenly, Jaws decided to bring him into the house where he has been ever since.  Very strange.  I guess even dogs get cabin fever and go a little nutty. 

2 comments:

  1. I love that your little dog is named Jaws. That is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. It does make me wonder what Jaws was thinking about! I do wonder what Monkey did to deserve such treatment! :))

    ReplyDelete