Thursday, January 3, 2013

Classical Guitar

Our daughter gave me a recording of classical guitar music played by Julian Bream. I have enjoyed classical guitar music for decades and even took some guitar lessons when I was young, so I was very pleased to get this recording.  As I started to listen to it, I realized that it was a remastering of a vinyl record I had bought years ago.  It was great to hear it again - I don't have a record player anymore and haven't listened to vinyl in years.  It felt like meeting up with an old friend.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you, and I, are able to post of blogger again with photos. I missed your posts and Word Press was too hard to get to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard Julian Bream in such a long time! That was such a thoughtful gift!

    ReplyDelete