Friday, December 21, 2012

On The Bright Side

Tomorrow will be brighter than today - our days are getting longer.
There is plenty of nasty stuff in the news but let's not forget all the wonderful stuff that's around us:
Full moon shadows on a snowy winter night.
Cheerful chickadees feeding out of our hands.
Silly doggies being goofy.
Children who are curious and full of adventure.
Friends and family watching out for us.
Music to make our hearts sing.
Photos that fellow bloggers share to enrich our days.
The list goes on and on.
Light always dispels darkness.
Darkness can't put out light.

2 comments:

  1. It is the simple things which make life so wonderful. As I was reading I looked up to see a silly dog being goofy, I had to smile!

    Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny thank you for your recent visit and comment. Your blog here has made me smile with your words of so many wonderful things in life to think about. I so am waiting for that full moon to come and light up my snowy valley. Wishing you and your family a very blessed Christmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete