Monday, November 26, 2012

Winter has Arrived

I woke up this morning to the delightful brightness that you get from reflected light off snow.
We got about 1 cm last night -  not very much, but enough to take us from fall to winter.
The air outside had that uniquely snowy smell to it (I think it is slightly metallic in quality) and the wisps of wind were blowing flakes off the trees giving the illusion of it snowing with the sun shining.
I always find the first snow really energizing and I didn't even mind the cold fingers I got from taking pictures with my glove off.  I need to get a pair of gloves that people use for texting so I can manage the buttons on my camera without freezing my bare hands. 
For pictures of the snow please link to www.mayjennygarden.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment